Friday, November 30, 2007

And Roomba Shall Henceforth be Called....

Here's the list:

Roomba
Hrothgar Jr
Epitome
ET
Ruminator
R.E.D.
Creepy Zombie Robot Thing
Carpet Muncher (hey, it was suggested...)
Grendel
Little Wheelie Dust Bunny Sucker
Dust Beagle
Grendel
Victor Vacuum
Kirby
Svartalfar
Vladimir
Mini-Hroth.
Zen Puppy.
Pig (Personal Ingenious Gadget)
Spot Bot
Donald Rumsfeld
Tamburlaine
Leucippus
Grendel

What a brilliant list--so many terrific choices. Thanks so much, everyone, for playing! Bengal's enthusiasm and your acclamation argues for Grendel--so Roomba shall henceforth be called Grendel. So, Kyle, you're the winner! Congratulations!

If you entered a name, I'll send you an ISABELLA MOON kitchen magnet just for playing. Drop me a note at laura@laurabenedict.com with your name and address and I'll get it in the mail.

I'm in Los Gatos (near San Francisco) today doing a book club appearance. I was supposed to fly through Salt Lake City yesterday, but they had their biggest snow storm in six years just about the time I left the house for the airport, and so my plane was delayed way past my connection time. It was the first time I was ever happy to be sent through Atlanta!

No comments: